[whups] mail-filter fails to load queue info

Auke Bruinsma air2 at dds.nl
Tue Feb 21 23:55:48 PST 2006

Joaquim Homrighausen wrote:
> Auke Bruinsma wrote:
>

>> Look at the queue permissions.
>>

> But whups works from within Horde.. and I never had to assign any
> special permissions to get the mail-filter to work before.. ?
>

> -joho

don't know about that, but I do know its in your permissions.  In horde
you authenticate mostly as a different user as the mail-filter script
does. You have to assign persmissions to the user who is used by the
mail-filter. (I thought this user can be changed in the whups
configuration, but I am not sure about that) Anyway, you could give it a
try? If it doesn't work, give the guests persmissions to a queue and
check again if your mail-filter script sees them. If thats the case, its
certainly a permission thing.

Auke