[whups] Whups tabs per ticket type

Auke Bruinsma air2 at dds.nl
Thu Feb 23 00:07:03 PST 2006

I am wondering the following idea to make the tabs of whups more flexible.
For our organization it would be handy to differ the tabs per ticket
type. Also the tabs which are available should be configurable. So I
thought of making the files in the ticket/ directory to be read in the
Whups admin part. Then the files all offer some default class. (Like for
example the drivers for the database backend in horde).  This default
class should offer the title and the contents. The tabs should than be
linked to a ticket type in the whups admin part. In this way its very
easy to extend the tabs, just by adding new files in this directory.
Also the permissions on the tabs should be configured in the whups admin
part.
So anyone wants to give his/hers opinion about this idea?

Greetings,
Auke