[whups] New Feature in WHUPS

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 06:13:14 PDT 2006

Hello all,
   I have installed and tested whups for my company. I would like to
have a feature in whups. I wish to select the Queue Type from the list
and then the Queue Name.
For Example we have different types of tickets like Technical,
Business, Administration etc..
The Queue Type: Technical will have Queues like *System Administration
Tasks*, *Networking Issues* etc.. Once the Queue Type is selected, it
will list out only the corresponding Queues. So this will reduce the
length of Select box in which Queues appear.
Will such a feature makes sense for whups?

regards
Manilal