[whups] Trying to use whups for Horde problem reports

Lars Stavholm stava at telcotec.se
Tue Dec 26 04:20:25 PST 2006

Anders Norrbring wrote:
> Hi.
> I'm trying to use whups for problem reporting in the Horde framework,
> but I don't have much success with it.
>
> In my horde/config/conf.php I have this:
>
> $conf['problems']['ticket_params'] = array('queue' => 1, 'state' => 1,
> 'priority' => 1, 'type' => 1);
> $conf['problems']['tickets'] = true;
>
> When I click a problem report button, I'm taken to the form to enter a
> problem description, name and e-mail address, I expected to find myself
> in a ticket entry form?

I think that the Problem Report and Tickets (Whups) are two
different things. The Problem Report is available even without
whups, as you could see in the new horde-webmail bundle.

When it comes to whups, I just tried out the CVS version from
2006-12-19, and that worked to some extent, but not all the way.
I could set up queues and ticket types and whatnot, I could even
register a new ticket, db handler complained, but the ticket
shows up in the whups_tickets database table, but not in any
Ticket Searches.

/Lars Stavholm