[wicked] Re: [horde] Update Wicked to use new Text_Wiki

Paul Wagland paul at kungfoocoder.org
Mon Jun 28 14:01:15 PDT 2004

Hi all,

OK. So, here is the patch. I'm sure of it this time! :-)

As mentioned before, these do include the use of the Horde dereferer, well at
least I think they do... my understanding of what that is could be wrong. What
is the case though, is that the Wiki on my box appears to work as well as it
did before.

Please note, that I also have a workaround (re-ordered parsing rules)
for a bug
in Text_Wiki (http://pear.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=1729), but that should be
fixed sometime in the near future.

If this patch does go in, then it might be worthwhile considering a test.php
page to check on the version of Text_Wiki to make sure that it is recent
enough.

Cheers,
Paul