[wicked] Re: [horde] Update Wicked to use new Text_Wiki

Paul M Jones pmjones at ciaweb.net
Mon Jun 28 16:43:11 PDT 2004

Hi, Paul,

> Please note, that I also have a workaround (re-ordered parsing rules)
> for a bug
> in Text_Wiki (http://pear.php.net/bugs/bug.php?id=1729), but that
> should be
> fixed sometime in the near future.

The future is now.  :-)

As we discussed via PEAR-Bug, the use of single hashes to identify
same-page anchor targets has been removed from the URL parser.
Instead, use the PageName#anchorName markup (where PageName is the name
of the current page).  Also, the 'mailto' scheme was missing a ':' and
have added that in.

Also you wanted to know if (I'm paraphrasing your request now) it would
be possible to automate testing of the parser rules.  The long-term
answer is "yes" but the short-term answer "not really" -- I just don't
know how to go about it, and at the same time test every possible
combination of the rules.  I'd be happy to have assistance on that
front, either moral support or code examples.  :-)

-- pmj