[wicked] using the diffs to recreate a page

Jason M. Felice jfelice at cronosys.com
Thu Sep 2 05:28:04 PDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 10:28:53AM +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Barsalou <barjunk at attglobal.net>:
>
> >I would like to recreate a page using the diff's that are sent to me via
> >mail from the Wiki.  What steps do I need to take to make this happen?
>
> You can't, at least not with builtin features. But why would you? you have
> all versions stored in Wicked anyway?

Unless you've deleted the page, which deletes all versions (unfortunately,
and I'd like to change this).

You'd need to get all versions of the patches, and apply them with
`patch'.  You might need to fake a header line, I forget if the diffs
you are mailed has one which assumes a filename.

--
 Jason M. Felice
 Cronosys, LLC <http://www.cronosys.com/>