[wicked] Wicked script 2005-03-03_page_id.php errors.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Mar 4 18:38:02 PST 2005

When I run the 2005-03-03_page_id.php script I get the errors as shown below:

# php 2005-03-03_page_id.php
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_NAME in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/config/conf.php on line 8
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_PORT in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/config/conf.php on line 9
PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_NAME in
/usr/local/www/data/horde/config/conf.php on line 16
Will add page_id to wicked_attachments.
Will drop page_name from wicked_attachments.
Will add page_id to wicked_attachment_history.
Will drop page_name from wicked_attachment_history.
Working... Creating indices for wicked_attachment_history: DB Error: syntax
errorlocal1

Should I have done something previous to running the script?

Thanks,

ed