[wicked] Re: Wicked script 2005-03-03_page_id.php errors.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 4 19:32:22 PST 2005

Quoting "Edwin L. Culp" <eculp at encontacto.net>:

> When I run the 2005-03-03_page_id.php script I get the errors as shown below:
>
> # php 2005-03-03_page_id.php
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_NAME in
> /usr/local/www/data/horde/config/conf.php on line 8
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_PORT in
> /usr/local/www/data/horde/config/conf.php on line 9
> PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_NAME in
> /usr/local/www/data/horde/config/conf.php on line 16
> Will add page_id to wicked_attachments.
> Will drop page_name from wicked_attachments.
> Will add page_id to wicked_attachment_history.
> Will drop page_name from wicked_attachment_history.
> Working... Creating indices for wicked_attachment_history: DB Error: syntax
> errorlocal1
>
> Should I have done something previous to running the script?

The initial errors are because the script doesn't use Horde_CLI to
initialize some vars. The other error could use some context, but I
think I know what it is. Try what I just committed (I added a missing
var_dump, too, so if it doesn't work it should give you a more complete
error).

-chuck

Quincy Adams