[wicked] Re: Wicked script 2005-03-03_page_id.php errors.

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Sat Mar 5 04:34:11 PST 2005

> Quoting "Edwin L. Culp" <eculp at encontacto.net>:
>
>> When I run the 2005-03-03_page_id.php script I get the errors as
>> shown below:
>>
>> # php 2005-03-03_page_id.php
>> PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_NAME in
>> /usr/local/www/data/horde/config/conf.php on line 8
>> PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_PORT in
>> /usr/local/www/data/horde/config/conf.php on line 9
>> PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  SERVER_NAME in
>> /usr/local/www/data/horde/config/conf.php on line 16
>> Will add page_id to wicked_attachments.
>> Will drop page_name from wicked_attachments.
>> Will add page_id to wicked_attachment_history.
>> Will drop page_name from wicked_attachment_history.
>> Working... Creating indices for wicked_attachment_history: DB Error: syntax
>> errorlocal1
>>
>> Should I have done something previous to running the script?
>
> The initial errors are because the script doesn't use Horde_CLI to
> initialize some vars. The other error could use some context, but I
> think I know what it is. Try what I just committed (I added a missing
> var_dump, too, so if it doesn't work it should give you a more complete
> error).

Thanks, Chuck,

It worked so well that I thought that it didn't work.  It just gave me the CLI
errors and then said "nothing to do".  A little unnerving ;-) but I found that
it was because it had already done it.  I retested my wiki pages and they are
now working fine. Just to be sure I also did a mysqldiff and it reported the
expected changes.

Everything is great.  Thanks again.

ed