[wicked] Re: [Fwd: Re: problems with upgrade]

Brian Martinez martinez_brain at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 12:48:53 PST 2005

Jason,

The upgrade script executed and the mysql database seems to be happy.

However, I seem to still be having an issue (something new).

The Wiki pages seem to be in-tact, however, when I follow the
"AttachedFiles" link for a page that should have files attached...I get a
blank page...the URL fomat is like below:

<http://blahblahbla/horde/wicked/display.php?page=AttachedFiles&referrer=BlaHpagE>

and when I say blank page...its a blank page...no menu, nothing...

V/R,
Brian