[wicked] cvs problem

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Mar 10 21:14:05 PST 2005

Now that I updated, when I edited a page and clicked 'save', I am
getting this error...

Save Failed: [db_error: message="DB Error: no such field" code=-19
mode=return level=notice prefix="" info="INSERT INTO wicked_history
(page_id, page_name, page_text, page_majorversion, page_minorversion,
version_created, change_author, change_log) SELECT page_id, page_name,
page_text, page_majorversion, page_minorversion, version_created,
change_author, change_log FROM wicked_pages WHERE page_name =
'ITDepartmentChanges' [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column 'page_id' in
'field list']"]

I haven't had time to debug and probably won't for a few days but there
does seem like something got broken in the last week or so.

>From the error, it appears that you have changed the sql table...

Craig