[wicked] Display problem with links that don't exist yet

Azboklin Lirik azbok at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 10:34:59 PST 2006

Here's the versions of things I have

Horde version: 3.1.3
Wicked: directly from CVS as of about 9:15pm 12/3/06 (I didn't do anything
special so I assume it's from the HEAD)
Pear Text_Wiki 1.2.0RC1

Here's the prob
http://tehsux.net/wiki_prob.jpg

I may have a problem with the configuration of it all, who knows...

I did notice that my default storage is SQL which I assume means that the
wiki won't find any of the pages in the wicked/scripts/data directory.  How
would I go about using the file system instead of the database for
specifically wicked?

Thanks in advance!
azbok