[ansel] Feature Request

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Sun Jan 18 20:07:43 PST 2004

I can't say for sure as I'm experiencing problems with ansel and the
changes to VFS that you committed.  I'm trying to run the convert.php
script, but it keeps telling me that I'm not running it from the command
line (I've tried running it via "php convert.php" and modifying the
script to point to the right location for php on my system and running
it directly, same thing).

Any suggestions?

heath

P.S.  Did Chuck/Jan/you decide that you didn't like the JPEG/PNG
configurable option patch I submitted for the thumbs/screens that ansel
creates?