[ansel] Problem with new VFS code???

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Jan 18 20:45:42 PST 2004

Quoting "Heath S. Hendrickson" <heath at outerspaceconsultants.com>:

> I managed to get convert.php to run, but I had to comment out the exit()
> for failing the CLI check.  Could that be part of the problem?

No, you don't have a real command line PHP (you're probably using a cgi version
instead).

> Any suggestions?

Calm down, leave some punctuation for the rest of us, and update from CVS in
about half an hour. I fixed the problem earlier today, but I'm only now getting
back to a net connection and committing things.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."