[ansel] Problem with new VFS code???

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Sun Jan 18 20:40:06 PST 2004

I'm throwing errors in the gallery listing in the far right side (the
sample image, I presume)

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in
*/var/www/secure/horde/ansel/lib/Ansel.php* on line *125

*Because my Ansel.php is slightly different, here's the line:

            $url = Util::addParameter('image.php', 'gallery',
$image->get('gallery'));

Clicking on the gallery link gives me the same error in the middle of
the white box.

I managed to get convert.php to run, but I had to comment out the exit()
for failing the CLI check.  Could that be part of the problem?

Any suggestions?

heath