[ansel] Patch for user pref image type

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Tue Jan 20 13:47:49 PST 2004

Nice dig...  If you'd rather I not try and help, let me know now so I
can go spend my time elsewhere...

I realize that the horde is a volunteer group, but you really need to
lighten up on the elitest attitude (and I don't mean directed only at
me, I've seen a lot of your posts to the lists where you really rip
people apart for small things).

What do you actually do for a living?  I hope it doesn't involve
interaction with people...

I'll close by saying that in spite of this, I really do appreciate all
the effort that you and the others have contributed over the years to
make the Horde what it is...

heath