[ansel] Image editing functions question

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Tue Jan 20 21:56:42 PST 2004

Chuck, I noticed that you got the image editing functions working again
(at least watermarking).  I also noticed that they now act on the
original file and not the screen resolution image.   My question, is
there a way to scale the size of the font based on the overall image
proportions?  I'm using 3000x2000 images (the native resolution of my
camera) and the font is a little small to be legible at much less than
100% scaling of the image.  I looked at the Image.php file, but it
wasn't apparent to me where or how to change the font size.  It looked
as if it was dependent on the font being selected (arial).

Thanks,
heath