[ansel] Patch to convert Ansel to the PHP native exif functions

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jan 21 08:44:00 PST 2004

Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at chavet.net>:

>> - requires PHP >= 4.2.0 compiled with exif support
>
> is there a way to test for this and select it if compiled in?  Or
> should we make it a  conf.php option for the admin?

if (function_exists('exif_read_data')) should do it (we already require php
4.2.0+). I haven't looked at the patch yet, but it'd be great if we could use
the exifer code if the function isn't available - I know that'll involve
revamping the exifer code to produce more consistent output.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."