[ansel] help with IE 5.5

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Jan 21 13:45:26 PST 2004

Having just sent a ton of people a link to my online wedding album, which of
course uses Ansel, I've gotten complaints from a few that they can't see the
images, and I've narrowed it down to a problem with IE 5.5 (and possibly
below).

I may just need a BrowserMatch apache directive, but I fiddled with a few of
those and it didn't seem to change anything.

Can anyone else reproduce problems with IE 5.5 and Ansel? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."