[ansel] help with IE 5.5

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Wed Jan 21 14:56:39 PST 2004

> Can anyone else reproduce problems with IE 5.5 and Ansel? Any suggestions?

Suggestion: Upgrade IE :)

Seriously, though.  Are you running a secure server?  If so, there is an apache
directives that I use for IE that I've never had problems with:

        SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
                nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
                downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

I don't have access to an IE5.5 machine, so this may or may not be what you
need.

--Ben