[ansel] Creating pop-up windows?

David Bates horde at voygr.com
Thu Jan 22 12:06:06 PST 2004

With me, I just use a java script..

But that takes some code for all the browsers, but I'm guessing this would be
the way to go..

HOWEVER, alot of people shut off JavaScript anymore.  I have some friends that
do Popups via php without JavaScript..

I can try to scrounge something up if no one else has anything right handy.
--
It's a dog eat dog world.
  And I'm wearing 'Milkbone' underwear