[ansel] Creating pop-up windows?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Jan 22 12:11:16 PST 2004

Quoting David Bates <horde at voygr.com>:

> HOWEVER, alot of people shut off JavaScript anymore.  I have some
> friends that do Popups via php without JavaScript..

You can't create a popup window with PHP. You can either use javascript, or
target="_blank". You should go ahead and use javascript, like we do everywhere
else for all of the popup windows in Horde. Look at the gallery permissions
window, for example. There are popups scattered all over the various apps -
also, horde/templates/javascript/open_*_win.js, etc....

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"Here, I brought some cole slaw. It's made from peeeooople! Just kidding."