[ansel] multi-file upload

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Tue Mar 9 18:18:38 PST 2004

> - I envision it as a seperate option, for when users *know* they want
> to upload
> multiple files. I think as such it's not confusing at all.

For my 2 cents, I like this option (the second one) better, but let me take it
a step further.

Would it be possible to prompt the user for the number of files to
upload, then
display that many input boxes? The gallery application that I currently use
(and intend ansel to replace) handles uploads that way, and I've found it to
be a *very* useful feature. I used to have to upload only 5 at a time, but can
now specify the amount and upload all at once.

Thanks for listening (reading),
Rick

--
Rick Emery