[ansel] gallery ordering issue

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Sun Apr 4 20:13:42 PDT 2004

>> Or put another way, does anyone know where the slowdown is coming
>> from specifically in order to look at it closer and maybe fix it?
>
> *What* slowdown?

I think we're still talking about the performance issues when there is
a lot of
data.  I intially wanted to have a parent->child relationship between all
images and galleries, but scrapped the idea because it was ungodly slow.

I could have been trying to access the data incorrectly, but it was definitely
grabbing all of the images along with the galleries while generating the
gallery list.  I am currently investigating this, but have no results yet.
I'll keep you posted.

--Ben