[ansel] Notification of new postings?

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Sat Apr 10 13:42:31 PDT 2004

Is there an existing module in Horde that can be used to handle sending
email notifications of new postings (images) to a gallery?  Something
that could be queued up to send out emails once a day if there are new
postings (to avoid blasting someone with emails for each individual
image posted)... maybe with some configurable options for how to send
out the messages?

If not, is there something close that I might be able to rework to fit
the task?  I'm guessing that there might be something in Agora for this,
but I haven't used it much so I wouldn't even know where to look.

Thanks,
heath