[ansel] Shared (public) galleries (HEAD)

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri May 7 03:10:55 PDT 2004

Quoting Joaquim Homrighausen <joho at webbplatsen.se>:

>   * Quoting Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
>
> Hmm.. the URL of the gallery is:
>
> https://www.foo.com/hrd-head/ansel-head/view.php?gallery=joho_test_1
>
> When I enter that URL, Horde first requires me to log-in (I'm set-up to
> use IMP
> as the authenticating application).
>
> I have given guests access..
>

> -Joaquim
>

>> Give guests read access to Ansel and the gallery in question. The url is the
>> same that you use for watching the gallery.

Joaquim,

You are not alone.  I, too, have done the above and use my url
and get a login screen with a single frame.  I guess the good
news is that when I use that screen to login, I go directly to
the gallery from the url and with both frames shown but that
isn't the solution that I want for guests ;)

Sorry, I don't have an answer.:(  If you find something, please
share and I'll do the same.  I just finished updating everything
horde and family, framework install, pear and it is still the
same.

good luck,

ed