[ansel] Shared (public) galleries (HEAD)

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sat May 8 17:48:08 PDT 2004

Quoting eculp at encontacto.net:

> Quoting "Heath S. Hendrickson" <heath at outerspaceconsultants.com>:
>
>> eculp at encontacto.net wrote:

>>> Thanks, Ben.  I'm going to keep playing with the permissions
>>> because the error even says that "User  does not have READ
>>> permission for ansel".  They are physically in the database but
>>> ....  It'll eventually work :-)

Thanks, Jan, Ben and Heath.  Somehow, someway it now works as it
should.  I have no idea how or why.  I was finally making
wholesale changes based on your ideas and a few more agressive
ones of mine.  Then, all of a sudden with no warning, I saw "Web
Site" above my login button as before.  I now wish I had been a
bit more patient but . . . it works even if I don't know why.
Maybe I should go back and see if I can break it ;-)

Thanks again,

ed