[ansel] Problem with sub-galleries and XP-publishing???

Ben Chavet ben at chavet.net
Sat May 8 22:36:12 PDT 2004

I think I just nailed this.  Check what I just commited.

listShares() sorted the shares in the natural tree order, but then
listGalleries
screwed that all up.  All I had to do was check if we were getting one
level of
the tree or multiple levels & then skip the sorting if we were grabbing
a tree.

--Ben