[ansel] Captions

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Sun May 9 20:07:27 PDT 2004

Before I dig in and see what's going on, I thought I'd ask to see if
anyone knows first.

With captions, it seems that if I enter a caption with a return that it
doesn't display the return on the gallery page.  If I enter it as a <br
/>, then it displays fine on the gallery page, but on the individual
image it displays the <br />.  Is this the expected behaviour?  I'd
rather not have to use HTML to get it to display properly on the gallery
page (as it breaks on the image page), so I'm going to see if I can make
a quick patch to get Ansel to turn a return into a <br /> for the
gallery and image display pages.