[ansel] Patch to add search capability

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Tue May 18 18:39:37 PDT 2004

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting "Heath S. Hendrickson" <heath at outerspaceconsultants.com>:
>
>> Great.  Let me know when you have it added and I'll checkout the latest
>> version and see what it does on my system.
>

> Done - have at it.

Well, I can't tell any discernable speed issues, but I can't comment on
if the perms checking is really working as I'm the only user of my Ansel
install at the moment, so I have perms to everything.

On a related note, I think that we need to change the way that
date-uploaded attribute is written to the datatree.  It's currently
written as a time() string, which is seconds since the epoch or some
such.  It's not a searchable field in this case.  I'll submit a patch to
make it write the date in a standard format "MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS" or
something like that.