[ansel] lib/Gallery.php patch for date-uploaded change

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Wed May 19 07:01:00 PDT 2004

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting Ben Chavet <ben at chavet.net>:
>
>> While we're at it, do you think we should change the gallery timestamps
>> ('date-created' and 'last-modified'), too?
>

> Makes sense to me...

Just curious, but why would you want to change them?  The timecode is
more compact to store.  I only wanted to change the image date-uploaded
so that it was searchable by the user using standard values.

P.S.  How do I add a help page that would contain instructions for
searching (format of the fields, and some examples)?