[ansel] lib/Gallery.php patch for date-uploaded change

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed May 19 07:10:49 PDT 2004

Quoting "Heath S. Hendrickson" <heath at outerspaceconsultants.com>:

> Just curious, but why would you want to change them?  The timecode is
> more compact to store.  I only wanted to change the image date-uploaded
> so that it was searchable by the user using standard values.

I don't see why the argument is different for the different dates. You could
search a timestamp just fine, too, if you bothered to convert user input
properly. And it's just asking for trouble to have dates stored by the same
application in different formats.

> P.S.  How do I add a help page that would contain instructions for
> searching (format of the fields, and some examples)?

Add the entry to help.xml, then add help links to it. See pretty much anywhere
for examples.

-chuck