[ansel] ansel cli

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed May 19 19:16:23 PDT 2004

Quoting Vijay Mahrra <webmaster at stain.net>:

> in order to develop this further, it would be good to have some
> feedback at this early stage.  already i can see that perhaps there's
> a need to move the
> functions from there to the main Ansel class or a subclass that
> extends it, I'm thinking of something like ansel/lib/Ansel_CLI.php
> which will have the various file functions that are used here.

I'd say the Ansel:: class for now; things like importing an image
should be only
in one spot, instead of in image.php, xppublish.php, etc. The cli script can
take care of the filesystem-specific bits (reading in data, mostly).

> what other command-line options would you like to see?

The only thing I'd really like is the ability to import zipfiles - but
centralizing the image import code should take care of that.

-chuck