[ansel] Patch to Exif.php to reformat dates from image EXIF values

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri May 21 20:38:57 PDT 2004

Quoting "Heath S. Hendrickson" <heath at outerspaceconsultants.com>:

> Attached are patches to lib/Exif.php and search.php that will take the
> EXIF date and convert it to a timestamp before storing it in the datatree.

Committed, thanks. *Please* take a look at how what I committed differs from
what you submitted especially in terms of style - it's silly for me to spend
time fixing coding standards stuff while reviewing patches, and just
means that
it takes me longer to get to them, instead of just committing them.

Thanks,
-chuck