[ansel] Patch to Exif.php to reformat dates from image EXIF values

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Sun May 23 11:52:20 PDT 2004

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting "Heath S. Hendrickson" <heath at outerspaceconsultants.com>:
>
>> Attached are patches to lib/Exif.php and search.php that will take the
>> EXIF date and convert it to a timestamp before storing it in the
>> datatree.
>

> Committed, thanks. *Please* take a look at how what I committed
> differs from
> what you submitted especially in terms of style - it's silly for me to
> spend
> time fixing coding standards stuff while reviewing patches, and just
> means that
> it takes me longer to get to them, instead of just committing them.

I have no problem doing that, but I'm not seeing what you are referring
to on lib/Exif.php.

The only two changes that it looks like you made were to remove an extra
space after "array(" and to change a split() to an explode().  The rest
of the changes that you made were to the original Exif code that has
been in Ansel since well before I started submitting any patches, so you
can't put those on me.

I apologize for the extra space after the array opener.  It wasn't
intentional.