[ansel] 2 out of 6 galleries are erroring out with latest head.

Edwin Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Jun 11 06:51:50 PDT 2004

I apologize for replying twice to my own post but I just created
a new gallery with a new user, uploaded a zip file and it worked
great.  I then created a subgallery and can no longer see the
parent gallery.  The two galleries that I am having problems
with have sub-galleries.  I hope that will help identify the
issue that I'm seeing.

Thanks,

ed

PS.  Same Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
in /usr/local/share/pear/Horde/Share.php on line 363