[ansel] 2 out of 6 galleries are erroring out with latest head.

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Fri Jun 11 07:37:19 PDT 2004

I'll ask the stupid question, but did you also make sure to upgrade the
framework PEAR modules?  I don't know if it could have anything to do
with it, but it's worth a check.  I have several galleries that have
sub-galleries, and they all seem to be working after the upgrade.

I looked at line 363 of my Share.php, and it doesn't look like any new
function that would have been added/changed as part of the move to
hashed VFS paths...