[ansel] Possible bug in multiple image upload (new)

Heath S. Hendrickson heath at outerspaceconsultants.com
Fri Jun 11 09:52:21 PDT 2004

Can anyone else repeat this behaviour?  I'm using FireFox 0.8 on WinXP.

When you go to upload multiple images.  After you have selected the
image file from the file selection dialog, if you have multiple windows
open in FireFox, it returns focus to the wrong windows.  It doesn't
matter if the other window is minimized or not.  This might be a bug in
Firefox, but I thought I'd check here first to see if anyone else can
repeat the behaviour in another browser or OS.

Thanks,