[ansel] OpenCV PECL extension function names.

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Jul 14 13:59:07 UTC 2008

Quoting Beppe <horde.ansel at beep.fdns.net>:

> Hi,
>
> I tried out this but my log returned PHP fatal error.
> The function call cv_seq_count and cv_seq_get is more named
> cv_rect_seq_get and cv_rect_seq_get in ansel/lib/Faces/opencv.php.
> After changing the names it actually found some faces, cool thing.

The function names were actually changed in the PECl library between
one of the alphas or betas (don't remember) and the latest RC.  The
Ansel code in CVS has the correct function names....if your getting
those errors, then you are not using the latest version of the PECL
extension. The link for the extension download is in the Ansel README
file.

Don't feel bad, we had the same confusion about the function names
originally as well ;)

Thanks,
mike

--