[ansel] Polaroid style...

Ryu ryu at ryux.org
Thu Jul 23 20:26:50 UTC 2009

Le mardi 21 juillet 2009 16:45:29, Michael Rubinsky a écrit :
> Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
> > Quoting Ryu <ryu at ryux.org>:
> >> Hi all !
> >>
> >> Just a simple question...
> >>
> >> Choices for styles gallery are :

> >> - A Lightbox Inspired Style (White Background)
> >> - A Lightbox Inspired Style (No Background)
> >>
> >> ... Where are others ?
> >>
> >> In my styles.php, they are all !
> >>
> >> I searched, and searched, and searched again... But nothing...
> >
> > 1) What version of Ansel? 1.0, cvs code?
> >
> > 2) What image driver are you using? gd, imagemagick, imagick?
> >
> > 3) What image format have you choosen to generate thumbnails in? PNG,
> > JPG?
>
> ... and perhaps most importantly, 4) Have you enabled "pretty
> thumbnails" in Ansel's setup?

Well, all is ok the choice of styles... but I have a problem again...
Borders are yellow, with black background, etc...

I join 2 generated thumbs in link to see the problem, I think that it's a
transparency problem but why... ? mystery !

http://www.collins.fr/gallery.png
http://www.collins.fr/view.png

Here is my horde & ansel config :

Linux :  Debian 5.0 Lenny
Horde version : 3.3.3
Ansel version : 1.0
Convert version : ImageMagick 6.3.7 03/20/09 Q16

Image driver : imagemagick (/usr/bin/convert in Horde Image Manipulation
Config). With the field to empty (GD), no polaroid thumb is generated !

Image Format : PNG

Thanks again for your help !