[ansel] Ansel Questions

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Mon Jan 11 05:45:38 UTC 2010

Been playing with Ansel and I have a few questions:

1.  What is a Slug and why would I use it?  From what I could find
out, it looks like it should be a way for me to browse directly to a
gallery via http://mydomain.com/gallery/slug_name.  Is this correct,
as I couldn't get this to work?

2.  I was able to embed a gallery on a website and it showed all of
the pictures. Is there a way to embed just a single picture from a
gallery or multiple galleries?  The links section only provides a link
to the whole gallery.

3.  I could only find two ways to search for photos based on tags.
One was clicking on browse, then using the tag cloud box and clicking
on the tag, and the other was once I was in a gallery, clicking on
tags.  Am I missing anything here?

Thanks,

John Bennett