[ansel] Rotating image forces re-verification

Kim Haverblad kim at haverblad.net
Sun May 9 16:02:51 UTC 2010

On 09/05/2010 17:47, Michael Rubinsky wrote:

> For the record, you may want to reconsider using session ids in the
> urls. This is only necessary if you want to support users that deny
> cookies to your server. See the admin->setup->horde section in the
> administration interface.

Okey, thanks for prompt and quick feedback! Well, the current reason why
I'm using session ids in the urls are simply enabling cookie based
session ids won't do the trick; I can't login to Horde. I never came
arond to figure out why, since I'm still test driving the installation
to see how well Horde performs (and so far I've been really happy with
what I've seen!).

/Kim