[ansel] Rotating image forces re-verification

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun May 9 16:31:02 UTC 2010

Quoting Kim Haverblad <kim at haverblad.net>:

> On 09/05/2010 17:47, Michael Rubinsky wrote:
>
>> For the record, you may want to reconsider using session ids in the
>> urls. This is only necessary if you want to support users that deny
>> cookies to your server. See the admin->setup->horde section in the
>> administration interface.
>
> Okey, thanks for prompt and quick feedback! Well, the current reason why
> I'm using session ids in the urls are simply enabling cookie based
> session ids won't do the trick; I can't login to Horde. I never came
> arond to figure out why, since I'm still test driving the installation
> to see how well Horde performs (and so far I've been really happy with
> what I've seen!).

Most likely, the cookie path and/or cookie domain settings are
incorrect for your current setup. If you are using localhost for your
test setup, cookie domain should probably be an empty string (''). If
you did not place horde's webroot under {server}/horde, then the
cookie path will need to be adjusted.

HTH,
mike

--