[ansel] File size error

Ryu ryu at ryux.org
Thu Oct 27 20:01:09 UTC 2011

Le jeudi 27 octobre 2011 10:06:09 Michael J Rubinsky a écrit :
> Come to think of it, the fix was probably in the Horde package since
> it was dealing with the pluploader. If your Horde is currently at the
> most recent version, this fix should hit with the next bug fix release.
>
> ...and yup, just verified. See Bug: 10641 for the change that fixes
> this if you want to apply it locally before the release drops.

Ok! It was this bug! The file can be sent to the server now.

But I have a new problem now...
Error is "Not a valid, supported image file"

If I check the type of the content, it is "application/octet-stream;
charset=UTF-8". (ansel/lib/View/Upload.php, line 270)

Even if I change this type to be handled (by replacing the string in test),
the function getimagesize seems to fail...

I'm with Firefox 3.6.23 on Fedora. It is strange... Tomorrow, I will check
with IE or FF on Windows.

Ryu