[ansel] File size error

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Oct 28 14:26:46 UTC 2011

Quoting Ryu <ryu at ryux.org>:

> Le jeudi 27 octobre 2011 10:06:09 Michael J Rubinsky a écrit :
>> Come to think of it, the fix was probably in the Horde package since
>> it was dealing with the pluploader. If your Horde is currently at the
>> most recent version, this fix should hit with the next bug fix release.
>>
>> ...and yup, just verified. See Bug: 10641 for the change that fixes
>> this if you want to apply it locally before the release drops.
>
> Ok! It was this bug! The file can be sent to the server now.
>
> But I have a new problem now...
> Error is "Not a valid, supported image file"
>
> If I check the type of the content, it is "application/octet-stream;
> charset=UTF-8". (ansel/lib/View/Upload.php, line 270)

This simply means that your browser is streaming the upload file
directly instead of posting it as a form field. This has nothing to do
with the image file type. The code that checks the image file type is
further down, around line 293.

> Even if I change this type to be handled (by replacing the string in test),
> the function getimagesize seems to fail...

What type of file are you uploading? Do you have Mime Magic set up
correctly? What is the value of type after line 294?

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org