[ansel] unwanted "browse" on public galleries

Peter Fokkinga peter at fokkinga.nl
Sun Dec 18 22:50:16 UTC 2011

> Why doesn't this make sense? It's an Ansel specific "portal" page
> that only contains blocks of ansel data. Things like most recently
> added/geotagged images, tag cloud, etc...

Hm, I seem to remember that I could add non-Ansel modules as well,
but I am probably wrong on that point.

I did find it strange that an anonymous guest can add/delete/modify
modules through "Add content". Turns out that any changes a guest makes
are specific to the session. So when Alice removes the tag cloud module
it will still be visible for Bob. And when Alice restarts her browser
and visits the module page again shows the tag cloud.

Still, is there any way to turn that menu bar off? I would like to
render galleries and images with minimal distractions. Same goes for
the widgets column (to the right) in a gallery btw.

Peter