[board] Minutes from Today's Meeting

Ben Klang ben at alkaloid.net
Tue Apr 1 15:52:09 UTC 2008

Hello all,

Thanks again to those of you who turned out for today's Horde Board
meeting.  Attached is a log of the meeting.

For those of you who were not present we are working to complete the
final "showstopper" bugs for the Horde 3.2 release.  Anyone who can
help close some of these bugs would greatly help us in getting this
release out before the next Board meeting.  Please see:

http://bugs.horde.org/runquery.php?query=329

The next board meeting will be Tuesday, May 6th, 2008 at 3PM UTC (11
AM EST).  I apologize if I confused anyone with the time of this
meeting.  I forgot that much of the rest of the world does not
observe Daylight Savings Time.

/BAK/