[board] Fwd: [horde] Horde projects and proposals resource

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Apr 3 22:36:57 UTC 2008

I'm sure that most of you are on dev@, horde@, or both, and saw this
message a minute ago. I want to highlight it to the board members,
though, because:

- I hope that all of you will take some time to enrich some of the
project descriptions and add your own

- I hope that you, especially those of you at universities, will use
this as a resource for students that want an IT project but are at
loose ends on what to do. I hope it's better than sending them at a
random bug, and hopefully it'll inspire some people to do what's
listed or to do something different/better

Thanks,
-chuck

----- Forwarded message from chuck at horde.org -----