[chora] no $this->revs problem

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 13:17:47 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001, Pixel Date <pixeldate@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Warning: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/chora/horde/chora/lib/CVSLib/File.php
> on line 94
>
> Warning: Undefined index: in /home/chora/horde/chora/lib/CVSLib/File.php on
> line 94

Wow, a Chora question I think I can answer.  :-)  It turns out that I
walked this path just yesterday; I had to fix a few things, but I think I
got this one because RCS wasn't installed on the box.  Chora needs the RCS
binaries (rcslog, rcsdiff) to do its work.

Tell me if you're using Solaris and I've got another hint.  :-)

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org>